Friday 24 February 2012

A Little Help From My Friends

Now, this is a slight change to what I'd normally write about, but I know that the lovely people of Blogland are very cheery and generous souls so I didn't think that it would hurt to digress from usual proceedings just this once...

I've entered Little Treasure into the 'Star of JoJo' competition that the children's company, JoJo Maman Bebe, are currently running. If you happen to be on Facebook and you wouldn't mind casting a vote for LT, we'd all be extremely grateful indeed!

VINTAGE LOVELINESS
Don't forget it's the Vintage and Handmade Fair in Chipping Sodbury tomorrow. DO come and say "hello" if you're in the area!

Normal blogposts will be resumed very soon! Enjoy the sunshine and have lovely weekends one and all.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Katie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

The fabric of my life said...

Done! You know I love that girl and would vote her tops any day. Lovely to see you all today, really lovely xxx